Showing all 5 books
- In Chiara Lubich’s understanding, Mary is ‘the flower of humanity’ who through her ‘Yes’ at the Annunciation, gave Jesus physically to the world; and all of us are called to become little Marys’ generating the presence of Jesus spiritually by living out Jesus’ promise: ‘Where two or three are united in my name, I am there among them’ (Mt. 18: 20).
- This collection of short reflections will help us to see that true love between persons is possible and that our love of God is the fulfilment of our personal freedom. Again and again the meditations return to the first Christian, Mary, who emerges as the freest human being there has ever been.
- This little encyclopaedia will help Lourdes to leave a deep and lasting impact on its many visitors.
- The Bishop of Lourdes offers his vision for the mission of the Shrine of Lourdes both now and in the years to come. It shows Lourdes to be much more than a place of Roman Catholic piety.
- The pages of this beautiful reflection on Mary offer the reader a new vision of the mother of Jesus, and a new understanding of her role as a model for the Church and for individual Christians.