Showing all 5 books
- At this critical moment of history when believers are often stereotyped as fanatics by the media, the author takes us back to what is essential in both Christianity and Islam: love.
- As the first companion of Chiara Lubich, Natalia Dallapiccola was always in the forefront of the Focolare activities towards a united world. This book traces her story and the invaluable contributions Natalia has given towards building universal fraternity world-wide.
- This is a book about interreligious dialogue between Jews and Christians, but it is so much more. Truly, it is a dialogue for life, full of wisdom and experience that benefits readers in every aspect of life.
- Muslims and Christians in many parts of the world meet ever more frequently. In 12 succinct chapters, Christian Troll deals with questions Muslims ask Christians most frequently about Christian faith and practice. He explains the background for the question according to Muslim religious thought.
- Today, more and more people of different religions have the chance to meet. How should they interact with each other in order to foster mutual understanding and respect? What problems might this new world of dialogue create? Will it lead to compromising one’s faith? Cardinal Francis Arinze answers these and many other timely questions in this engaging and enlightening interview.