Showing all 12 books
- The Interior Castle, also known as the Book of Mansions, is considered Teresa of Avila’s greatest and most mature explanation of the spiritual journey. For Teresa, growing spiritually is traveling inwards to the centre of our being where God dwells, yet too few set out with resolution to reach the Divine Presence.
- Clément’s masterly exposition of the mysticism of the Fathers, already regarded as a modern classic, is now in its third edition. “There are some books so good that all one wants to say is: ‘Go out, buy it and read it – it is marvellous’. So it is with this fine translation.” Andrew Louth, Fairacres Chronicle
- This book, beautifully illustrated by the author herself, introduces Julian to a wider readership by setting her in her own time and place and giving a selection of illustrated readings from Revelations of Divine Love. It is a book that will provide many hours of fruitful reflection.
- Francis experienced God’s presence in his heart and he expressed this intimate relationship in the prayers which have since become spiritual classics. This translation contains fifty-five of Francis’ most beautiful prayers, including The Canticles of Creatures, the Divine Praises and A Prayer for Assisi.
- The author, herself a contemplative Carmelite, introduces the reader to this spiritual classic through her very accessible prose and simple, yet beautiful illustrations. Anyone who is attracted by the contemplative life, whilst living in the midst of our busy world, will find this little book a great help.
- This book, published during the centenary year of the birth of Chiara Lubich, may be considered a treatise on the spirituality of unity as lived out in the Focolare Movement. The readers hopefully discover in the brothers and sisters of a Church that is different from theirs the face of the one Christ.