Showing all 12 books
- This book, published during the centenary year of the birth of Chiara Lubich, may be considered a treatise on the spirituality of unity as lived out in the Focolare Movement. The readers hopefully discover in the brothers and sisters of a Church that is different from theirs the face of the one Christ.
- Elizabeth Catez (Sr Elizabeth of the Trinity) wrote two retreats towards the end of her life. They have been chosen here, together with her famous prayer to the Trinity, in the hope that they will help the reader to be led into Elizabeth’s silence, and into sharing her secret of total surrender in love to the One she called ‘her Three’.
- The Interior Castle, also known as the Book of Mansions, is considered Teresa of Avila’s greatest and most mature explanation of the spiritual journey. For Teresa, growing spiritually is traveling inwards to the centre of our being where God dwells, yet too few set out with resolution to reach the Divine Presence.
- Clément’s masterly exposition of the mysticism of the Fathers, already regarded as a modern classic, is now in its third edition. “There are some books so good that all one wants to say is: ‘Go out, buy it and read it – it is marvellous’. So it is with this fine translation.” Andrew Louth, Fairacres Chronicle
- This collection of carefully selected passages from the Fathers of the Church sets out a plan for meditation during the course of the year. It is a powerful tool by which we can make their discoveries our own. There is a theme for each month of the year and a reading for each day. Beatifully presented in hard back with an attractive full colour dust jacket, this book makes an ideal gift for anyone who values the things of the Spirit.