Showing 1–15 of 18 Books
- This book, published during the centenary year of the birth of Chiara Lubich, may be considered a treatise on the spirituality of unity as lived out in the Focolare Movement. The readers hopefully discover in the brothers and sisters of a Church that is different from theirs the face of the one Christ.
- Luigino Bruni offers an authoritative and innovative look at the cultural and anthropological premises underlying contemporary market economies and their promises. He suggests that the market has betrayed its promises and points out the need for balancing the increasing tendency toward isolation with the human need for relationships.
- Gold examines the origins and substance of a promising alternative to the current globalized economy: the Economy of Communion. Benedict XVI cited the Economy of Communion in Caritas in Veritate as a promising form of intermediate activity between for-profit business and classic non-profit institutions.
- Second Edition. The question of peace in the Holy Land is key to the whole problem of relationships between the West and Islam. In this profound text, Patriarch Michel Sabbah reflects on his first-hand experience of the situation and offers his thoughts on a way towards peace and reconciliation.
- This little book offers many practical suggestions for implementing and strengthening spiritual ecumenism, the heart of all efforts to re-unite divided Christians. It is an invaluable aid for anyone interested in or committed to the restoration of Christian unity.