Showing 1–15 of 136 Books
- The lectionary readings for the entire Christmas season come alive through the stories and reflections of popular author Megan McKenna. Her words show us how we can centre our lives on bringing justice and peace into the world while we wait for Jesus, the Son of God, to come among us.
- The present book contains sustained reflections on the new theology and philosophy carried in the charism of unity, while pointing a direction for the new cosmology and for the various disciplines represented by the twenty-five scholars currently making up the Abba School.
- This volume includes the following works: The Punishment and Forgiveness of Sins and the Baptism of Little Ones (De peccatorum meritis et remissione et de baptismo parvulorum), The Spirit and the Letter (De spiritu et littera), Nature and Grace (De natura et gratia), The Perfection of Human Righteousness (De perfectione justitiae hominis), The Deeds of Pelagius (De gestis Pelagii), The Grace of Christ and Original Sin (De gratia Christi et peccato originali), and The Nature and Origin of the Human Soul (De anima et ejus origine).
- Today, more and more people of different religions have the chance to meet. How should they interact with each other in order to foster mutual understanding and respect? What problems might this new world of dialogue create? Will it lead to compromising one’s faith? Cardinal Francis Arinze answers these and many other timely questions in this engaging and enlightening interview.
- This collection of carefully selected passages from the Fathers of the Church sets out a plan for meditation during the course of the year. It is a powerful tool by which we can make their discoveries our own. There is a theme for each month of the year and a reading for each day. Beatifully presented in hard back with an attractive full colour dust jacket, this book makes an ideal gift for anyone who values the things of the Spirit.