Showing 1–15 of 53 Books
- The present book contains sustained reflections on the new theology and philosophy carried in the charism of unity, while pointing a direction for the new cosmology and for the various disciplines represented by the twenty-five scholars currently making up the Abba School.
- The Love That Comes from God offers an attractive vision of the role of the family in today's world. Chiara Lubich addresses such themes as love, education, and prayer, showing how they shape the spiritual development of the family. This book is a valuable tool for families and those who minister to them.
- In this collection of spiritual reflections Chiara Lubich explores man's aspiration to share in the life of God. The challenge of the Gospel is clear-cut: let your yes be yes and your no, no ... he who is not with me is against me. Whether reviewing the life of a great saint such as Catherine of Siena or of the Indian spiritual leader Vinhoba Bhave, Chiara Lubich underlines that what counts is the quality of life as it is lived in each moment.
- This beautifully presented book with its gold-embossed cover and pen and ink illustrations gives the reader a very rich vision of the mystery of Christmas. The writings both challenge and entice – through them the wonder of contemplation becomes a joyful invitation to action.
- Using the language of economics, the articles in this volume convey the principles at the root of the Economy of Communion and explain its unique characteristics within the context of current and historical economic thought and practice at both the micro and macro levels.