Showing 1–15 of 74 Books
- Bernadette became a saint, not because the Virgin Mary appeared to her, but because of her willingness to do God’s will and to love those around her. Still today she is an inspiration to us.
- The lectionary readings for the entire Christmas season come alive through the stories and reflections of popular author Megan McKenna. Her words show us how we can centre our lives on bringing justice and peace into the world while we wait for Jesus, the Son of God, to come among us.
- A thorough exploration of the nature of community and interpersonal relationships as revealed in Sacred Scripture, ‘Becoming Community’ guides readers in reflecting on particular passages from both the Old and New Testaments concerning the circumstances of personal, family, and community life.
- This beautifully presented book with its gold-embossed cover and pen and ink illustrations gives the reader a very rich vision of the mystery of Christmas. The writings both challenge and entice – through them the wonder of contemplation becomes a joyful invitation to action.
- Gloria Hutchinson not only reminds us of this master spiritual fact, she shows us how to foster good relationships - with Jesus, ourselves, fellow pilgrims, and God.