- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing 1–15 of 54 Books
- Commentaries on Psalms 1 to 32 by Saint Augustine. A translation for the 21st Century. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Augustine’s interpretation of the psalms aims to transform the songs of the old covenant into a “new song” (canticum novum). Exp. Ps 32,II,s.1,8.
- Commentaries on Psalms 121 to 150 by Saint Augustine. A translation for the 21st Century. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Augustine tried to harmonize the Old Testament’s declarations about the final destiny of human beings with the eschatological faith of the Church, and so to make them available for use in Christian prayer.
- Six major treatises presented in this volume include Miscellany of Questions in Response to Simplician I, The Punishment and Forgiveness of Sins and the Baptism of Little Ones, The Spirit and the Letter, Nature and Grace, The Predestination of the Saints, and The Gift of Perseverance.
- This volume contains The Sermon on the Mount (De sermone Domini in monte), Agreement Among the Evangelists (De consensu evangelistarum), Questions on the Gospels (Quaestiones evangeliorum), and Seventeen Questions on Matthew (Quaestiones XVII in Matthaeum). VIEW IN PAPERBACK EDITION