- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing 1–15 of 54 Books
- This volume includes the following works: The Punishment and Forgiveness of Sins and the Baptism of Little Ones (De peccatorum meritis et remissione et de baptismo parvulorum), The Spirit and the Letter (De spiritu et littera), Nature and Grace (De natura et gratia), The Perfection of Human Righteousness (De perfectione justitiae hominis), The Deeds of Pelagius (De gestis Pelagii), The Grace of Christ and Original Sin (De gratia Christi et peccato originali), and The Nature and Origin of the Human Soul (De anima et ejus origine).
- Commentaries on Psalms 1 to 32 by Saint Augustine. A translation for the 21st Century. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Augustine’s interpretation of the psalms aims to transform the songs of the old covenant into a “new song” (canticum novum). Exp. Ps 32,II,s.1,8.
- Commentaries on Psalms 73 to 98 by Saint Augustine. A translation for the 21st Century. Augustine was convinced that in the meeting between scriptural declarations and the faith-experience of his own time, and only there, does exposition attain its true goal. VIEW IN HARDBACK EDITION
- Commentaries on Psalms 99 to 120 by Saint Augustine. A translation for the 21st Century. The prophetic character of the psalms - Augustine’s fundamental conviction is that the psalms represent a prophecy of the new covenant, and only acquire their true and full meaning at this level of understanding: “Let this be written for another generation" Ps. 101. VIEW IN HARDBACK EDITION