Showing all 5 books
- The passages contained in this book are the fruit of a life lived in contemplation, prayer, sacrifice and community living. They bring us back to what is essential in the spiritual life.
- The author affirms that beyond the shallow ‘values’ of the everyday world lies true meaning which makes life fulfilling, ecstatic and liberating.
- 99 words to live by. In these few inspired words, Chiara Lubich expresses clearly the fundamental elements of her spirituality, a spirituality of unity, of communion, which has touched the lives of millions of people in every corner of the world.
- Taken together, these sayings offer a concise summary of the main elements of Benedict’s teachings. They are a joy to read, satisfying the soul’s hunger and quenching the mind’s thirst.
- This little book gives insights on peace from some of the greatest writers and thinkers of all times.